A night of anticipation waits for quite a few of our team members with the 2022 CCF National Earth Awards and 2022 CCF NSW People Awards both happening tonight at Hotel Realm, Canberra and Royal Randwick Racecourse, Sydney respectively.
CCF National Earth Awards
“The CCF National Earth Awards are the most prestigious awards in the civil infrastructure sector” said Mark Bruzzone, Abergeldie CEO. “The awards recognise project excellence in the areas of project management, construction, and environmental management. Both project teams did a fantastic job completing these projects despite some significant challenges including the wettest year on record and the pandemic. We wish the teams luck tonight at the awards night in Canberra”.
CCF NSW People Awards
We are thrilled to have 11 employees recognised as finalists in this year’s CCF NSW People Awards. The finalisist are as follows:
- Andrew Moussa – Engineer (contracts under $2 million)
- Cameron Graham – Site Supervisor (contracts under $2 million)
- Chloe Broker – Site Hand
- Devek Naidu – Engineer (contracts over $2 million)
- Ed Farrell – Safety Champion
- Madison Hope – Women in Civil Construction
- Matthew Whyte – Project Manager (contracts over $2 million)
- Phil Tan – Engineer (Contracts over $2 million)
- Shane Hutchinson – Site Supervisor (contracts over $2 million)
- Suzie Reid – Plant Operator
- Yusuf El Shafie – Site Engineer (contracts over $2 million)
CEO Mark Bruzzone said “Our people really are what set us apart. It is pleasing to see many of our team recognised for their hard work and dedication in delivering complex infrastructure projects for our clients. We wish all our nominees best of luck for the awards and hope they have a great night celebrating their success together”.
Abergeldie is a civil engineering contractor with over 25 years’ experience providing services in the utilities, energy and infrastructure sectors: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.